ACI (Active Communications International), organizers of the European Carbon Black Summit, had announced earlier that the event was being postponed, on account of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and the resulting restrictions on travel and health concerns. Now the company has announced that the European Carbon Black Summit will be held in Frankfurt, Germany from June 23 to 24, 2021. The event will bring together the senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in the carbon black sector from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
The organizers note that as it deals with the issues of sustainability and recycling and the fluctuation of feedstock prices, the European carbon black industry is facing changes in the near future. The industry will need to adapt to these new developments, and the European Carbon Black Summit will serve to address these issues and help industry stakeholders express their concerns and ideas.
Key topics to be addressed at the event include:
· International Market Review of the Carbon Black Industry
· The Improvements and Technology Advances in the Production Process
· Evolving Sustainability: Introducing Recovered Carbon Black
· Health and Safety Regulations
· In Depth Analysis of the Carbon Black Grades
· Carbon Black in Current Policy Frameworks
· Assessing Current Applications of Carbon Black including New and High Performance Applications
· Understanding the Role of Recovered Carbon Black in the Rubber and Tyre Industry
· Future Development of Carbon Black
For more information on The European Carbon Black Summit, including the agenda with confirmed speakers and the entire itinerary, please visit: