The International Rubber Conference – IRC 2020 is scheduled to take place on April 15 to 17, 2021, at the Chennai Trade Center, Chennai, India.
Among the highlights along with the event are the three Technical Workshops which are planned for April 13 to 14, 2021 at the Hilton Hotel, Chennai. The workshops will cover issues that are of key relevance to the rubber and tire industries.
Tire Technology Workshop
Supported by Virginia Tech. University and the Akron Tire Research Center of the US (CenTiRe Center for Tire Research), this session will cover:
1. Introduction to tire technology
2. Tire forces and moments generation mechanism and its effect on vehicles
3. Handling performance analysis
4. Ride dynamics
5. Tire properties, which include Tire Traction- Physics and chemistry behind Tire Traction: Tire wear Mechanism- Types of wear pattern and its relation to tire design, road surface and environmental condition; Noise and vibration etc.
Faculty: Dr. Ron Kennedy : Managing Director - Center for Tire Research (CenTiRe), an industry/university consortium involving Virginia Tech, the University of Akron, and tire and tire-related companies and Dr. Saied Taheri : Professor of Mechanical Engineering - Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, also known as Virginia Tech (VT).
Mixing Technology Workshop
Supported by Germany’s HF Mixing Group, this session will cover:
1. Tangential mixing technology
2. Intermix mixing technology
3. Tandem mixing technology
4. Kneader mixing technology
5. Silica Technology
6. Mixing of Specialty Rubbers etc.
Faculty: Alan Ashworth : Area Sales Manager, India and Sri Lanka (HF Mixing Group); Expert in Installation and Commissioning of different types of internal mixers; Alexander Quast : System Solution Specialist - HF Mixing Group; Christoph Holzbach : Manager Market Development and Area Sales Manager - HF Mixing Group for India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal and MN Aji : Manager Process Technology - IUHF Bangalore / HF Mixing Group and active across the world.
Automotive Rubber Components and Specialty Synthetic Rubbers
Technical lectures on three important polymers used in new generation vehicles, will be delivered by experts expected to participate from 3M; Arlanxeo; Daikin; Chemours (Dupont); Solvay and Walkers.
For workshop registration, please contact the IRC 2020 Secretariat. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: +91 79044 15088; +91 73585 88875